We would like to welcome you all to Thessaloniki and express our joy for hosting you in our city. Our conference starts tomorrow at 16.00 in the Conference Hall I of the Αristotle University’s Research Dissemination Center (KEDEA) at 3rd September Str.
Registration will take place from 14.00 to 16.00 at the foyer of the Center.
The Center is easily accessible either on foot or by bus. For a map showing your access to the Centre please click here.
For any questions and help, please do not hesitate to contact us. See you tomorrow!
The programme of the conference has been uploaded. See you all in Thessaloniki!
Τhe INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CHRISTIAN APOCRYPHAL LITERATURE
“Ancient Christian Literature and Christian Apocryphal Literature ”
is organized by
- the School of Pastoral and Social Theology / Faculty of Theology, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki
- the Αssociation pour l’Étude de la Littérature Apocryphe Chrétienne
- the Centre d’Analyse et de Documentation Patristiques (EA 4378, Strasbourg)
- the Institut Romand des Sciences Bibliques (IRSB), University of Lausanne
- the Centre for Byzantine Research, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki
The accommodation and registration pages have been updated. Please, visit them for useful information.